The Model #1400-XT Case Trimming Lathe uses a cast iron frame that has been extended to handle all the latest long action cartridges. The frame is cast iron because it is a perfect bearing surface, will not wear out and will maintain its precision and alignment for years of service.
This case trimmer was designed using precision lathe principles. The TiN coated cutter is held stationary while the case is turned; this produces cases that are perfectly square, resulting in increased accuracy from your handloads.
The Model #1400-XT Case Trimming Lathe is supplied with the following:
• Universal collet (no others to buy)
• Replaceable Titanium Nitride (TiN) coated cutter
• Six pilots - .22 cal., 6mm, .25 cal., .270 cal., 7mm and .30 cal.
• Two neck cleaning brushes (.22 thru .30 cal.)
• Large and small primer pocket cleaners.