Have your young archer start out on the right foot and still focus on having fun while perfecting their technique with the Bear Archery Flash Youth Recurve Bow Set, the perfect set up for archers 5 to 10 years old to get started shooting archery.
This sturdy bow is absolutely ideal for beginner archers, to provide long-lasting fun at the shooting range that's perfect for introducing your youngster to the basics of the great sport of archery. The Flash, featuring an ambidextrous riser design (works for right or left handed archers) is built around the world's safest arrow rest, the Trophy Ridge Whisker Biscuit to keep the arrow secure and in place while aiming.
Designed to give developing archers a perfect balance of draw length and draw weight, this 47 inch bow offers short draw lengths up to 24" allowing for a variety of ages and skill levels and to let shooters keep practising as they grow.
With a recurve bow, the weight will change depending on your draw length. The bow weight changes approximately +/- 2 pounds for every inch from a bow's rated draw length, so a bow rated 18 pounds @ 25" is about 16 pounds @ 24" or 20 pounds @ 26".
Bow also features an adjustable single pin sight which sets up on either side of the riser for left or right handed shooters.
With a smooth shooting Whisker Biscuit and an easy draw length-to-draw weight ratio, this bow is ideal for beginners seeking correct form development and the accuracy needed to gauge progress, for honing your skills or getting meaningful practice, all without breaking the bank.
Lightweight recurve bow designed just for beginning archers.
This bow is designed for young children, so it's important to keep things as simple as possible.
This recurve is designed for beginning target practice.
Young beginning archers will find the Flash quite forgiving of their inexperience and will love the experience of shooting arrows and seeing them go where they want.
A bow stringer is required for stringing any recurve bow or longbow. Stringing a bow without a bow stringer, or stringing it backwards will void the bow's warranty. It is recommended to unstring your bow if you do not plan to be shooting for more than a week. Store your bow on its side or hanging vertically from a peg. Never rest the bow on the lower tip for extended periods of time. Never dry fire the bow, that is, shooting your bow without an arrow.
Specs at a glance
- 47" overall length
- 16"-24" draw length
- 5-18 lb draw weight (Please note that the weight varies depending on how far the bow is drawn back. It is not adjustable in draw weight)
- 7" brace height
Fun for archers of all skill levels, this 8 piece beginner archery combo pack from Bear includes
- Bear Flash Youth Recurve Bow including riser and limbs
- Ambidexterous riser design, works for right or left handed archers
- Trophy Ridge Whisker Biscuit arrow rest holds arrow in place during drawing & sighting & for hassle-free shooting
- 2 Safetyglass arrows
- 2 piece arrow quiver
- Adjustable single pin sight, sets up on right or left side
- 3 finger rollers (attached to the bow string and protects your fingers and allows shooting without a glove or tab)
- Available in Red and Yellow. Please specify colour choice
- Instructions included
- Recommended for ages 5 years to 10 years with adult supervision
- A great way for beginners to enter the lifelong sport of archery
Enjoy the thrill of archery and hitting the target by starting out with a Bear Flash Youth Recurve Bow Set. In no time at all, you will be hitting the bull's eye!